Experience camping in a Pod...
The Pod is a timber built, insulated hut designed to be used just like a tent but unlike a tent it is already setup on the site, ready for you to move in! With no tent to erect or pack away in the rain your holiday could just have become a lot less stressful.
Each Pod has plenty of headroom and a floor area of approximately 7 square metres - ample space for 2 people or even 2 adults and 2 children.
The Pod is designed to accommodate the variable British weather with ample ventilation for the hot days and lamb's wool insulation for those chillier times - a wooden 'tent' for all seasons. A Pod offers a high level of security than a canvas tent.
All you need to bring is your camping gear - minus the tent. The Pods are completely empty on arrival. They have a light wood interior. Those staying in a Pod can take advantage of all the other site facilites.
What does it cost? One nights stay with electric is £40
- A guaranteed dry place should the weather get a little damp. Already set up when you get there - just move in.
- No taking down wet tents and drying before storing
- No wind whip of flapping to keep you awake
- No waking with the early dawns of the lond days of summer
- More privacy and security
- A decking area for eating, sunbathing and chilling out
- All the benefits of an insulated structure in winter and summer
- Heaters included in the price, mains light and a power point for charging phones, etc.
- They are all the same - you can carry your own POD kit for maximum enjoyment
- A massive hit with kids - it's a 'den' thing
- One nights stay with electricty - £40
- 2 night minimum stay over weekends.
- £150 for 3 night bank holiday weekends
- Heaters included in price, main light and a power point for charging phones etc
- A massive hit with kids
- Exceptional privacy and security
- No wind whip or flapping to keep you awake
- Click here to view our other self catering options