Covid-19 Health and Safety measures and compliance
To ensure your safety and our safety (Staff) the following measures must be obeyed.
Failure to accept these rules will lead to eviction from the Holiday Park.
- Do not come to the holiday park if you are suffering with any symptoms of coronavirus. If you do come down with symptoms whilst here, you must return to your residential address immediately and inform the park once there.
- Due to Track and Trace you must register on our website all contact details before access to the park is allowed. This must be completed every time you stay on park.
- Until further notice only the people registered to your pitch i.e. your household (people you live with) are permitted.
- Strictly no visitors to park until further notice.
- 2m social distance applies on park.
- Toilet/Shower blocks and dishwashing areas will remain closed until 17th May (subject to Government announcements).
- Playpark is currently closed until further notice.
- Under 16’s must be accompanied by a parent/guardian in all areas of the park, at all times to ensure social distancing is adhered to. This includes the toilet blocks, Playpark and Shop.
- Emergency contact number is displayed on the reception door.
- The Games Room will be closed until further notice.
- All waste must be placed in bins provided.
- Reception/Shop only 2 people at anytime or 1 adult with 1 child (under 16’s) with a one-way system in place.
- No social gatherings with friends will be permitted in accordance with social distancing rules
- Please follow all advise with regards to Coronavirus on gov.uk.
(These rules are in accordance with Government Guidelines and may be subject to change at any time).
Payment is required in full on all bookings prior to arrival to the park and online booking form must be completed. Time slots to be given for arrival, shown to your pitch by a member of staff.
Keys and fobs will be disinfected on hand over as well cash deposit at a safe distance.
No Group bookings accepted.
Maximum 2 pitches per booking. Anybody found to have booked on in groups will be asked to leave the park with immediate effect, no refunds.
Only people named on your booking are allowed on site. NO VISITORS ALLOWED.
We look forward to seeing you very soon and we hope you enjoy your stay.